Link

Social

Embed

Download

Download
Download Transcript

[Item 1]

[Item 2]

[00:04:43]

. SO, WITH THAT, WE'RE GOING TO

[Item 3]

TAKE UP THE ITEM NUMBER 3, APPROVAL OF MEETING MINUTES.

THE FIRST ONE THAT WE HAVE IS THE MARCH 11, 2020, MEETING.

IS THERE A MOTION TO APPROVE? >> SO MOVED.

[00:05:06]

>> IS THERE A SECOND? >> SECOND.

>> ALL IN FAVOR PLEASE RAISE YOUR HAND.

LOOKS LIKE IT IS A UNANIMOUS VOTE, YES.

>> RICHARD, MARK IS MUTED. THAT'S OKAY.

HE WANTS TO TALK, HE CAN UN-MUTE HIMSELF.

AGAIN, JUST BOARD MEMBERS, SO YOU UNDERSTAND, IF YOU WANT TO SPEAK, I'D ASK THAT YOU RAISE YOUR HAND.

WE CAN DO IT ELECTRONICALLY AS WELL WITH A LITTLE BLUE SYMBOL.

THAT WORKS TOO. BUT JUST BECAUSE THIS IS THE FIRST TIME THROUGH, IF YOU WANT TO SPEAK, IF YOU WOULD JUST RAISE YOUR HAND AND I WILL DO MY BEST TO RECOGNIZE YOU AND GIVE YOU THAT OPPORTUNITY AS SOON AS YOU DO SO.

OKAY THE NEXT MEETING MINUTE IS FROM THE MEETING OF FEBRUARY 26, 2020. IS THERE A MOTION TO APPROVE?

>> SO MOVED. >> IS THERE A SECOND.

>> SECOND. >> ALL IN FAVOR RAISE YOUR HAND.

NEXT ITEM IS THE JANUARY 21ST SUB-COMMITTEE MEETING.

IS THERE A MOTION TO APPROVE. >> SO MOVED.

>> MOTION TO APPROVE. >> IS THERE A SECOND.

ALL IF FAVOR PLEASE RAISE YOUR HAND.

ALL OPPOSED. SOUNDS LIKE IT PASSES UNANIMOUSLY AS WELL. SO THAT CONCLUDES THE MEETING MINUTES. WE'RE GOING TO MOVE ON TO THE

[Item 4]

ONE SUBSTANTIVE ITEM WE HAVE WHICH IS FINAL APPROVAL FOR THE RANGE AT CRANE ISLAND. THIS IS THE PRELIMINARY AND FINAL PLAT. THE FIRST ORDER OF BUSINESS IS TO ASK KELLY GIBSON TO GIVE US AN OVERVIEW OF THIS ITEM AND WHAT THE STAFF RECOMMENDATION IS.

SO, KELLY, TAKE IT AWAY. >> SPEAKER: THANK YOU.

AND THIS EVENING THE BOARD IS BEING ASKED TO CONSIDER A FINAL PLAT APPLICATION AND I WILL CLARIFY THAT THE REASON THE BOARD IS BEING ASKED TO CONSIDER THIS AS A FINAL PLAT FOR THE REASON THAT THE DEVELOPMENT APPROVALS ASSOCIATED WITH CRANE ISLAND, AS WELL AS THE ORIGINAL PHASES OF CRANE ISLAND, WERE PREVIOUSLY APPROVED THROUGH NASSAU COUNTY PRIOR TO ANNEXATION OF THIS PROPERTY INTO THE CITY'S LIMITS EARLY LAST YEAR IN 2019. AT PRESENT, THE APPLICANT IS REQUESTING FOR WHAT'S BEING TITLED FINAL PLAT FEES 2B.

THIS WILL BE FOR FIVE DWELLING UNITS THAT WILL BE LOCATED OFF OLD WELL ROAD WITHIN CRANE ISLAND ON CRANE ISLAND DRIVE.

THE PARCEL IS PART OF A LARGER LAND AREA AT PRESENT BUT THE AREA BEING CONTEMPLATED IS 3.26 ACRES OF LAND.

IN TOTAL, CRANE ISLAND IS PERMITTED UNDER THE PREVIOUS MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING AND PUD APPROVALS FOR UP TO A TOTAL OF 169 RESIDENTIAL DWELLING UNITS AS WELL AS A PUBLIC PARK.

LIKE I SAID, PHASES 1 AND 2A WERE APPROVED PRIOR TO THE ANNEXATION WITHIN THE CITY'S RESTRICTIONAL LIMITS AND THE DEVELOPMENT APPROVALS FOR INFRASTRUCTURE INCLUDING STORM WATER, ROADWAYS, PLACEMENT OF UTILITIES WERE ALL STIPULATED BEFORE THIS PROPERTY CAME INTO THE CITY'S LIMITS.

THAT'S WHY IS PROCEEDING AS A FINAL PLAT AND NOT AS YOU WOULD TYPICALLY SEE WITHIN THE PRELIMINARY PLAT.

IN TERMS OF CONSISTENCY WITH THE COMPREHENSIVE AND LAND DEVELOPMENT CODE, THIS ALL IS CONSISTENT WITH THE TERMS OF AGREEMENT FOR DEVELOPMENT PROVIDED IN THE DOCUMENTS THAT YOU RECEIVED CONTAINED AS BACK-UP FOR THIS ITEM.

THE MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING AND ALL THE PRIOR DOCUMENTS THAT SPEAK TO CRANE ISLAND. AND I WILL ZOOM IN TO A LITTLE DETAIL HERE JUST SO YOU CAN BETTER SEE THE SUBJECT AREA THAT IS IN THE REQUEST THIS EVENING. IT IS PART OF ONE LARGER PARCEL.

AND I'VE GENERALLY HIGHLIGHTED THE AREA HERE IN CROSS HATCH AND LABELED IT SUBJECT AREA. SO, YOU CAN SEE WHERE THE FIVE UNITS WILL BE CONVEYED. AND THEN THE ZOOM IN OF JUST THE PLAT EXHIBIT, WHICH YOU HAVE IN FULL AS PART OF THE BACK-UP

[00:10:01]

MATERIALS, YOU CAN SEE WHERE IT'S CONVEYING LOTS 81-85.

THE CROSS HASH THAT YOU SEE WITHIN HERE ARE DIFFERENT TRACTS OF LAND CONTAINED FOR DIFFERENT REASONS BUT CANOPY BUFFERS AND CONSERVATION TRACKS ARE CONTAINED ALONG THE BACK EDGE UP ADJOINING THE INTERCOASTAL WATERWAY.

YOU WILL SEE CANOPY BUFFER LINES PROVIDED BETWEEN SEVERAL OF THE PARCELS AS WELL. THE REMAINING PORTION OF THIS IS STILL ONE SINGLE SITE AT THIS POINT IN TIME.

AND MAY BE DEVELOPED UNDER FUTURE PHASES.

AND IT WOULD BE ANTICIPATED THAT THOSE PROPERTIES COME IN AGAIN AS A FINAL PLAT IN KEEPING WITH THE PROCESS THAT THIS PLAT IS FOLLOWING. WITH THAT STAFF DOES ISSUE RECOMMENDATION OF APPROVAL. AND I'M OPEN TO ANY QUESTIONS

THAT YOU MAY HAVE. >> BOARD MEMBERS, ANY QUESTIONS? SEEING NONE FROM THE BOARD, I'LL ASK IF THERE'S ANY COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS FROM THE PUBLIC. AND I DO WANT TO ACKNOWLEDGE, I BELIEVE THE DEVELOPER IS HERE AND HE IS CERTAINLY WELCOME TO

MAKE A COMMENT IF HE SO DESIRES. >> SPEAKER: LET ME MAKE SURE THAT HE-- .

>> YEAH, I'M HERE. IF ANYBODY HAS ANY QUESTIONS,

I'M HAPPY TO ANSWER THEM. >> ARE WE GETTING-- ARE THERE COMMENTS FROM THE PUBLIC BY PHONE OR ANOTHER METHOD?

>> I DO HAVE SEVERAL WHO HAVE REQUESTED TO SPEAK.

I HAVE MISS EMILY ROGERS, OR EMILY PIERCE FROM ROGERS TOWER.

I'M NOT SURE IF SHE HAS COMMENTS TO PROVIDE ON BEHALF OF THE APPLICANT OR IF SHE'S JUST LISTENING? BUT I WILL GO AHEAD AND UN-MUTE HER NOW.

>> OKAY FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE ON THE PHONE OR WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A COMMENT, NOW IS THE TIME TO DO THAT.

KELTY, I'M NOT SURE IF YOU ARE GOING TO CALL THEM IN SOME ORDER. I CAN'T REALLY SEE WHO THEY ARE.

>> RIGHT. I'M WORKING WITH THEM RIGHT NOW.

AND I HAVE EMILY PIERCE. YOU ARE UN-MUTED.

I'M TRYING TO SEE IF SHE IS AWARE.

PLEASE BE PATIENT AS WE'RE WORKING THROUGH MAKING SURE WE'RE ABLE TO GATHER ALL THE PUBLIC COMMENT.

I HAVE NOT HEARD BACK FROM HER AS OF YET.

SO I DO HAVE A MR. AND MRS. ANDERSON.

I WILL GO AHEAD AND UN-MUTE THEM.

>> WAYNE'S HERE. >> ARE WE READY TO ALLOW PEOPLE

TO START TALKING? >> YES.

I'M JUST LETTING THEM KNOW THAT THEY ARE READY TO TALK.

THAT THEY'RE JOINED AT THIS TIME.

SO I HAVE MR. AND MRS. ANDERSON. WAYNE ANDERSON?

>> MR. ANDERSON-- IS THERE A MR. ANDERSON?

CAN HE HEAR US? >> AND I HAVE UN-MUTED THEM TO

MAKE SURE THEY KNOW. >> I DON'T THINK WE'RE GETTING-- APPARENTLY THERE'S NOT A CONNECTION.

>> SO IT'S CONNECTED. I THINK THEY JUST--

>> HELLO. >> HELLO?

>> MY NAME IS DANE ANDERSON. I CAN SEE NONE OF THE PLANNING ADVISORY BOARD MEMBERSHIP NOR HEAR ANY AUDIO OF THE MEETING.

>> YOU WOULD ONLY BE ABLE TO HEAR THE AUDIO OF THE MEETING BY VIEWING IT LIVE STREAM USING THE CITY'S WEBSITE.

BUT YOU ARE LIVE IN THE MEETING NOW AND ARE ABLE TO OFFER ANY PUBLIC COMMENTS THAT YOU HAVE FOR THE CRANE ISLAND FINAL PLAT

[00:15:07]

PHASE II B. >> MR. ANDERSON, WE CAN HEAR YOU. IF YOU WOULD PLEASE-- I THINK WE HAVE YOUR NAME. MAYBE REPEAT YOUR FIRST AND LAST NAME AND GIVE YOUR ADDRESS AND THEN PROCEED WITH YOUR COMMENTS.

>> PUBLIC SPEAKER:

TIME. >> WE HEARD HIM A MINUTE AGO, KELLY. WHAT HAPPENED?

DO YOU KNOW? >> I THINK HE IS JUST NOT SPEAKING. IT APPEAR TO BE CONNECTED.

>> OKAY WELL LET'S COME BACK TO HIM IN A SECOND.

IS THERE ANOTHER SPEAKER THAT'S QUEUED UP?

>> I HAVE EMILY PIERCE. AND SHE IS UN-MUTED. NOW I HAVE BOTH OF THEM UN-MUTED. THEY CAN BOTH SPEAK AT THIS POINT. I'M NOT SURE IF THEY'RE SEEING

THAT THEY CAN SPEAK. >> I'M GOING TO RECOGNIZE MS.

MEN CHEW. >> THANK YOU.

I JUST WANT TO SAY I THINK THESE SPEAKERS MAY NOT REALIZE THEY ARE ON THE AGENDA. THAT MAY BE THE ISSUE.

>> YOU MAY BE RIGHT. >> BECAUSE THEY CAN'T HEAR US.

>> EMILY, ARE YOU ABLE-- >> I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO HEAR

ANY OF THE MEETING. >> THE MEETING ITSELF HAS TO BE VIEWED INDEPENDENTLY TO HEAR IT. BUT YOU ARE LIVE IN THE MEETING.

WE CAN HEAR YOU. >> I DON'T THINK SHE CAN HEAR

YOU SAY THAT. >> OH.

>> BECAUSE SHE'S NOT ON THE LIVE MEETING.

>> MAYBE A SUGGESTION FOR THE FUTURE IS THAT WE-- AND A FOOTNOTE, IF WE DO THIS AGAIN, TO MAKE SURE THEY ARE CONNECTED TO THE CITY WEBSITE. THAT'S JUST PART OF THE PROCESS.

>> KELLY, DO WE KNOW IF THE PEOPLE THAT ARE ON THE PHONE

THERE CAN THEY HEAR US? >> I DON'T THINK THEY CAN HEAR US. BUT I'M TYPING TO THEM INDEPENDENTLY TO LET THEM KNOW THEY CAN SPEAK THROUGH THE CHAT FUNCTION. OPERATOROR YOU ARE UN-MUTED.

>> SPEAKER: THERE WE GO. THAT MIGHT HELP THE SCENARIO A BIT. THERE WAS A SETTING ON OUR SIDE OF THINGS. SO, HOPEFULLY THEY'RE HEARING US

NOW. >> OKAY.

ARE ANY OF THE PEOPLE ON THE PHONE, ARE THEY ABLE TO HEAR US

NOW? >> YES WE CAN HEAR YOU NOW.

>> THANK YOU. >> OKAY.

SO, WOULD YOU-- WAS THAT EMILY PIERCE RIGHT THERE?

>> YES THIS IS EMILY PIERCE WITH ROGERS TOWERS.

>> THEN THERE WAS A MR. ANDERSON?

>> YES I CAN HEAR YOU ALSO. >> OKAY.

IS THERE ANYBODY ELSE? >> THAT IS ALL WE HAVE.

>> OKAY. I DON'T KNOW IF THERE WAS ONE THAT WAS FIRST BUT WHY DON'T WE START WITH EMILY PIERCE AND IF YOU CAN PLEASE GO AHEAD AND GIVE US YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS AND

MAKE YOUR COMMENTS, PLEASE. >> MY NAME IS EMILY PIERCE.

I'M WITH THE LAW FIRM OF ROGERS TOWERS AND I REPRESENT CRANE.

AND I AM JUST HEAR TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU HAVE.

I'M SORRY I WASN'T ABLE TO HEAR THE BEGINNING OF THE

PRESENTATION. >> WE'RE SORRY TOO.

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE LISTENING IN, KELLY, EXPLAIN

[00:20:01]

AGAIN WHAT THEY SHOULD BE DOING. SHOULD THEY BE USING THEIR TV TO WATCH THE PROCEEDINGS THAT WAY OR WHAT'S THE BETTER WAY?

>> NO. I HAD ACCIDENTALLY MUTED THE FEATURE THAT WOULD ALLOW THEM TO HEAR THIS MEETING THROUGH THE PHONE THAT THEY'RE USING-- THAT WE'RE USING HERE TO CAPTURE THIS AUDIO. SO, THEY'RE ENGAGED NOW AT THIS TIME. SO, WHEN YOU CALL UPON THEM, THEY'LL BE ABLE TO SPEAK AND OFFER THEIR COMMENTS.

>> OKAY. HOW ABOUT GOING TO MR. ANDERSON?

>> THIS IS DANE ANDERSON. I AM JUST OBSERVING THE MEETING.

>> OKAY. ALL RIGHT.

ARE THERE ANY OTHER CITIZENS WHO WISH TO MAKE A COMMENT OR MR. HEELON WOULD YOU CARE TO SAY ANYTHING?

>> I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING AT THIS TIME.

I THINK IT'S PRETTY STRAIGHT FORWARD.

SO, IF YOU'VE GOT ANY QUESTIONS, I'M HAPPY TO ANSWER THEM.

>> LET'S CLOSE THE PUBLIC PORTION OF THE MEETING.

I'M GOING TO TURN IT BACK OVER TO THE BOARD.

AND ASK FOR YOUR COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS AND ULTIMATELY A MOTION. WHO WOULD LIKE TO GO FIRST?

MS. MINCHEW. >> I DON'T HAVE ANY QUESTIONS

WITH THIS APPLICATION. >> MR. ROLAND.

>> I DON'T HAVE ANY QUESTIONS. I WAS GOING TO MAKE A MOTION.

>> OKAY. SO WE HAVE A MOTION BY MR. ROLAND AND A SECOND BY MS. MEN CHEW.

I JUST WANT TO SAY ONE THING ABOUT THIS.

I HAD SOME EMAIL CONVERSATIONS WITH MR. HEELON YESTERDAY AND TODAY ABOUT THE CHARACTERISTICS. HE HAS ASSURED ME AND PROVIDED EVIDENCE AS TO THEIR METHOD BY WHICH THEY INFORM LOT BUYERS, HOME BUYERS OF THE FACTS IN THAT REGARD.

AND IT LOOKS GOOD TO ME. I JUST WANTED TO SHARE THAT INPUT WITH THE REST OF THE BOARD.

IS THERE ANY DISCUSSION ABOUT THE MOTION OR QUESTIONS? APPEARS WE'RE READY TO VOTE. IF YOU WOULD PLEASE RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU ARE VOTING YES. IT APPEARS TO A UNANIMOUS VOTE YES TO APPROVE THE PRELIMINARY AND FINAL PLAT FOR THIS PROJECT.

>> MAY I JUST-- THIS IS TAMMY BACH, THE CITY ATTORNEY.

I HEARD THE MOTION THAT YOU REPEATED THAT WAS VOTED ON.

YOU SAID APPROVING THE PRELIMINARY FINAL PLAT? IT IS THE FINAL PLAT. JUST TO MAKE THE RECORD CLEAR.

>> OKAY. >> YES.

EVERYBODY-- MR. ROLAND IS THAT OKAY?

IT WAS YOUR MOTION >> YES IT'S FINE.

>> ALL RIGHT. I THINK WE'RE GOING TO MOVE ON

[Item 5]

TO THE NEXT ITEM THEN. WE HAVE BOARD BUSINESS.

IS THERE ANY BOARD BUSINESS? DO ANY MEMBERS HAVE ANYTHING FOR

THE BOARD TO BRING FORWARD? >> WE MENTIONED TUESDAY NIGHT MEETING THAT THE COMMISSION VOTED TO CHANGE THE WAY WE ARE

PUT ON THE BOARD. >> THANK YOU MR. BENNETT.

IT'S MY UNDERSTANDING THAT THE COMMISSION HAS APPROVED BASICALLY WHAT THE PAB HAS RECOMMENDED.

SO I THINK THAT'S A VERY POSITIVE STEP GOING FORWARD.

>> THAT WAS THE FIRST READING APPROVAL.

IT HAS TO GO ONE MORE TIME. >> YES IT DOES.

THAT'S CORRECT. >> IN THE MEETING COMMISSIONER KRIEGER ASKED SOME QUESTIONS ABOUT THE NEED FOR ALTERNATES.

SO, I'VE TALKED TO HIM AFTER THE MEETING AND EXPLAINED TO HIM OUR THINKING AND WHY WE THINK ALTERNATES ARE NOT APPROPRIATE AND HE WAS FINE WITH THAT EXPLANATION.

I THINK WE SHOULDN'T HAVE ANY TROUBLE GOING FORWARD.

>> YOU KNOW, ALONG THOSE LINES, IT'S WORTH NOTING THAT THE COMMISSION HAS ALSO TAKEN ACTION ON THE TREE ORDINANCE THAT WE SPENT SO MUCH TIME ON AND RECOMMENDED FORWARD.

AND I THINK THE COMMISSION, IF I UNDERSTAND KELLY AND TAMI HAS BASICALLY ENACTED THE BOARDS RECOMMENDATIONS IN THAT REGARD.

THE SAME IS TRUE WITH THE HEIGHT ORDINANCE THAT WE SPENT TWO YEARS ON. SO, YOU HAVE THREE MAJOR RECOMMENDATIONS THAT CAME FROM THE PAB THAT WENT TO THE COMMISSION THAT ARE BEING AFFIRMATIVELY APPROVED AND GOING FORWARD. SO I SAY THAT'S REALLY GOOD NEWS. WITH THAT I'M GOING TO TURN IT

[Items 6 & 8]

OVER TO KELLY FOR ITEM NUMBER 6, THE STAFF REPORT.

>> SPEAKER: SURE. I'LL BE BRIEF.

JUST A COUPLE OF THINGS TO HIGHLIGHT AND UPDATE THE BOARD

[00:25:04]

ON SINCE WE LAST MET IN MARCH. AND WE WERE ONE OF THE FORTUNATE BOARDS THAT WE WERE ABLE TO MEET RIGHT BEFORE EVERYTHING STARTED TO SHUT DOWN. SINCE THAT TIME I HAD INDICATED THAT THE BOARD THAT WE WERE LOSING OUR PLANNING TECHNICIAN, SAM ROJACK, THEN WE ALSO LOST OUR SENIOR PLANNER AND PRESERVATION PLANNER SAL COMELLA.

AND SO THAT'S A GREAT THING FOR BOTH OF THEM TO BE ABLE TO MOVE FORWARD AND ADVANCE IN THEIR CAREERS BUT IT LEFT A PRETTY BIG HOLE FOR US THROUGH THIS DIFFICULT TIMEFRAME.

CONTINUES TO LEAVE A PRETTY BIG HOLE FOR US.

AND SO NOW WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF FILLING THOSE POSITIONS.

WE DO HAVE NEW STAFF THAT WILL BE STARTING WITH US HERE VERY SOON. OUR PLANNING TECHNICIAN POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED. AND MS. SHELLY PINKSTON WILL BE JOINING OUR STAFF. SHE WILL BE CHARGED WITH WORKING ON BOARDS AND REALLY ENGAGED WITH BOARD MANAGEMENT ON A DAY-TO-DAY BASIS AS WELL AS BE AT OUR FRONT COUNTER AND THE FACE OF OUR DEPARTMENT. SO, WE'RE REALLY EXCITED TO HAVE HER ON BOARD WITH US. WE'VE ALSO WELCOMED A NEW PLANNER 1. HER NAME IS DAFFNEY FOREHAND.

VERY EXCITED TO HAVE HER WORKING WITH US.

WE'RE GOING TO WORK WITH HER JUST TRAINING INITIALLY IN REGULATORY PLANNING AND HAVING HER SERVE AS BOARD LIAISON FOR THE BOARD OF ADJUSTMENT. AND THEN, OF COURSE, WE'RE LOOKING TO FILL OUR PRESERVATION PLANNER POSITION AND HOPE TO HAVE THAT FILLED WITHIN THE NEXT MONTH.

AND ONBOARD. THAT'S A TREMENDOUS WORKLOAD FOR US TO BE CARRYING WITH JUST JAKE AND I.

BUT WE'RE TRYING TO DO OUR BEST AT THIS TIME AND ARE THANKFUL FOR THE PATIENCE THAT EVERYBODY HAS GRANTED TO US DURING ALL OF THIS. ALSO THANKFUL FOR ALL THE SUPPORT THAT OUR CITY STAFF HAS OFFERED IN JUMPING IN AND FILLING IN THE GAP WHERE WE'VE NEEDED EXTRA HELP.

SO, YOU WILL THING WHERE SOME THINGS ARE FALLING BEHIND A BIT.

ESPECIALLY IN TERMS OF THE ACTION PLAN AND GETTING IT BETTER UP TO DATE. IT DOES NEED A PRETTY GOOD OVERALL TO BETTER REFLECT WHAT IS REASONABLE TO ACCOMPLISH WITHIN THIS YEAR AND GIVEN THE SKILL SETS WE'LL BE ABLE TO HAVE AVAILABLE. ONE BIG UPDATE FOR THE BOARD WILL BE RELATED TO THE LEGISLATIVE AMENDMENTS THAT WE'RE LOOKING TO COMPLETE FOR OUR COMPREHENSIVE PLAN IN ORDER TO ACHIEVE COMPLIANCE WITH STATE STATUTES FOR MENDING THE COMP PLAN. WE HAVE CONTRACTED WERE THE NORTHEAST FLORIDA REGIONAL COUNCIL TO CONDUCT THAT WORK.

AND THIS IS WITHIN THREE AREAS JUST TO GIVE YOU A REMINDER.

IT'S WITHIN OUR WATER SUPPLY PLAN, PARALLEL FLOOD POLICIES AND SEASONAL POLICIES. THOSE WERE THE AREAS THE STATE DETERMINED WE WERE MISSING POLICIES AND MEASURES TO SATISFY STATE GOALS. SO, THEY'RE CARRYING THAT EFFORT FOR US. THERE WILL BE SOME INITIAL DOCUMENTATION THROUGH THE DATA AND ANALYSIS THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE AS A BOARD IN MID-JUNE. I'M EXPECTED TO SEE THAT ABOUT JUNE 15TH. AFTER THAT, LOOK FOR JULY 1ST TO BE THE NEXT POINT WHERE YOU WILL START TO SEE THE DRAFT POLICIES TO TAKE A LOOK AT. AND THEN WE'RE LOOKING AT THE FIRST TWO WEEKS OF JULY JUST POTENTIALLY AS TIMEFRAMES WHEN WE MAY HAVE PUBLIC OUTREACH ASSOCIATED WITH IT.

I WANT TO BE REALLY CLEAR IN OUR EXPECTATIONS FOR THOSE EFFORTS AND THAT THEY ARE SIMPLY TO SATISFY STATE REQUIREMENTS.

WE WANT TO MAKE SURE THAT WE HAVE THE GENERAL FRAMEWORK OF WHAT WILL SATISFY STATE REQUIREMENTS BUT WE'RE NOT GOING TO GO INTO TREMENDOUS DETAIL WITH IT.

THIS ISN'T AN EFFORT TO INTRODUCE SOME REALLY SWEEPING POLICY CHANGES. IT IS REALLY SIMPLY TO COMPLY WITH STATE STATUTES. FOLLOWING THAT, IN JULY WE'LL HAVE THE BOARD REVIEW AND APPROVAL OF IT.

VERY LIKELY THROUGH A SPECIAL MEETING THAT WILL TAKE PLACE THE LAST WEDNESDAY OF JULY. SO THAT THAT GIVES US ADEQUATE TIMEFRAME FOR ANY KIND OF FEEDBACK THAT WE NEED TO HAVE AND ENGAGE TO INCLUDE THE PUBLIC INPUT THAT WE RECEIVED IN EARLY JULY. AND THEN MOVE THAT ON TO THE COMMISSION IN AUGUST FOR TRANSMITTAL TO THE STATE FOLLOWING FIRST READING. AND THAT WILL THEN KEEP US IN LINE WITH OUR STATE REQUIREMENTS FOR COMPREHENSIVE PLANNING.

SECOND READING WILL OCCUR ONCE WE RECEIVE ANY FINAL COMMENT FROM THE STATE. SO THAT WILL LIKELY EARLY OCTOB.

I WILL TYPE THIS OUT AND GIVE YOU A HEAD'S UP ON THOSE

[00:30:02]

TIMEFRAMES AND SCHEDULES SO THAT YOU CAN BETTER SEE WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN DATA WILL BE COMING IN TO YOU.

WE ALSO HAVE A REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS GOING OUT TO HAVE PROPOSALS, NOT PROPOSALS BUT QUALIFICATIONS ON VENDORS CONSULTANTS TO COME IN AND REWRITE OUR COMPREHENSIVE PLAN AND LAND DEPARTMENT CODE. AND THIS IS IN KEEPING WITH THE DIRECTION THAT WE RECEIVED BOTH THE JOINT BOARD BETWEEN THE PLANNING ADVISORY BOARD AND CITY COMMISSION IN DECEMBER.

THEN THE FOLLOW-UP MEETING THAT OCCURRED IN JANUARY WITH THE CITY COMMISSION THROUGH THE FINAL ADOPTION OF THE E.A.R.

REPORT. SO, SOME PRETTY BIG EFFORTS GOING ON AND THAT YOU WANT TO DEFINITELY STAY AWARE OF FOR THIS BOARD. IT'S GOING TO BE AN EXCITING YEAR OR 18 MONTHS OR SO FOR THIS BOARD WITH RESPECT TO POLICY CHANGES AND PLANNING ACTIVITIES. WITH THAT, I'LL JUST ASK IF ANY

OF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS. >> CHAIRMAN: I WOULD JUST SAY ONE THING THEN I'LL TURN IT OVER FOR QUESTIONS.

ON THE COMP PLAN UPDATE IN THE REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS THAT KELLY REFERENCED THERE, IT'S MY HOPE THAT MEMBERS OF THE PAB AND OTHERS WOULD HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO REVIEW AND MAKE COMMENTS AND BE PART OF THAT PROCESS GOING FORWARD.

YOU MIGHT RECALL WHEN WE HAD THE JOINT MEETING THIS WAS THE TOPIC OF SOME DISCUSSION ABOUT HOW THIS SHOULD BE DONE.

AND IT SEEMS TO ME THERE WAS SOME REALLY GOOD POINTS THAT WERE MADE BACK THEN. I'M NOT GOING TO TRY TO REHASH THEM ALL. BUT A REALLY IMPORTANT PRINCIPAL HERE I THINK IS THAT MEMBERS OF THIS BOARD, SOME OF YOU NEED TO BE INVOLVED IN THAT PROCESS FROM THE VERY BEGINNING SO YOU CAN HELP GUIDE IT AND PROVIDE THE INPUT THAT I KNOW IS REALLY VALUABLE TO THE SUCCESS OF THAT PROCESS.

>> SPEAKER: YES. IN TERMS OF THAT PROCESS, THE EXPECTATION IS THAT THERE WOULD BE PRESENTATION MADE TO THIS BOARD TO GATHER YOUR INPUT ON WHICH CONSULTANT THAT WE SHOULD BEGIN WORKING WITH AND THAT WOULD THEN BE FORWARDED TO THE COMMISSION FOR APPROVAL. SO THAT YOU WOULD HAVE INPUT

THROUGH THAT. >> CHAIRMAN: OKAY.

VICTORIA? >> AND KELLY WILL-- WE HAVE A LOT ON OUR PLATE COMING UP THIS YEAR WHICH IS VERY EXCITING.

BUT I THINK THE KEY IS TO MAKE SURE THAT WE HAVE A LIST OF DATES THAT WE CAN GO AHEAD AND GET ON OUR CALENDARS.

BECAUSE THIS IS ALL GOING TO START TO COME AT US.

AND I THINK WE NEED TO MAKE SURE WE HAVE THIS ON OUR CALENDARS.

>> CHAIRMAN: GOOD POINT. BOARD MEMBERS, OTHER COMMENTS,

QUESTIONS? >> SO I HAVE A COUPLE OF QUESTIONS OF KELLY ON A COUPLE OF OTHER ITEMS ON HER REPORT THAT SHE SENT US. IF WE'RE TALKING ABOUT THE COMP PLAN CHANGES. KELLY, COULD YOU GET UP ON YOUR REPORT TO WHERE THE BOARD OF ADJUSTMENT VARIANCE REQUESTS

ARE. >> SPEAKER: LET ME SEE IF I CAN

SHARE. >> BOARD MEMBER: IT'S KIND OF TOWARDS THE BOTTOM HALF OF YOUR REPORT.

>> SPEAKER: AND I WILL SAY THERE'S AN UPDATED VERSION OF THAT THAT I CAN SEND TO YOU THAT WAS JUST COMPLETED YESTERDAY.

>> BOARD MEMBER: THIS IS FINE. LET ME GET TO MY COPY OF IT.

>> JUST GIVE ME ONE SECOND SO I CAN PULL THAT UP MYSELF AND MAKE SURE WE'RE ALL VIEWING THE SAME THING.

>> BOARD MEMBER: IT STARTS ON LIKE PAGE 140, I THINK.

>> CHAIRMAN: I WOULD JUST SAY I'M STARTING TO GET FLICKERS IN POWER AT MY HOME HERE WITH THE STORM THAT'S GOING THROUGH.

SO WE MIGHT LOSE CONNECTION HERE.

>> SPEAKER: SO YOU WANT TO SEE THE BOARD OF ADJUSTMENT REPORTS.

ALL RIGHT. GIVE ME ONE MOMENT AND I'LL SHARE THAT SCREEN WITH YOU. OKAY.

I'M NOT SURE IF IT'S EASY FOR YOU TO BE ABLE TO SEE THE

DETAILS ASSOCIATED WITH THIS. >> BOARD MEMBER: YEAH.

TO ME IT'S FINE. SO THE QUESTION I HAVE IS I NOTICE THAT SOME OF THESE ADJUST-- SOME OF THESE CASES

[00:35:05]

THAT WERE APPROVED AND I HAVE A COUPLE OF QUESTIONS ABOUT IT.

FIRST OF ALL MY EXPERIENCE IN SITTING ON A ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS IN ANOTHER CITY IS THAT WE NEED TO PROACTIVELY REVIEW OUR REQUESTS AND ALSO MAKE RECOMMENDATIONS BACK TO OUR PLANNING BOARD FOR THINGS THAT WE WERE DOING A LOT OF.

IF THEY NEEDED TO LOOK AT MAKING A CHANGE TO THE COMPREHENSIVE PLAN OR THINGS THAT HAVE BECOME ROUTINE AND MAYBE THEY COULD GET APPROVED BY THE STAFF AS OPPOSED TO BEING APPROVED BY THE BOARD.

SO, AS I LOOK THROUGH THIS I HAVE SOME QUESTIONS ABOUT WHY SOME OF THESE MIGHT HAVE BEEN APPROVED.

AND TO ME I THINK AS A PLANNING BOARD, IT'S IMPORTANT FOR US ON A REGULAR BASIS TO REVIEW WHAT THE BOARD OF ADJUSTMENT IS ACTUALLY GIVING VARIANCES ON TO HELP US UNDERSTAND IF WE HAVE ISSUES IN OUR COMPREHENSIVE OR LAND USE PLAN THAT WE SHOULD ADDRESS. AS OPPOSED TO THEM COMING BACK.

SO I JUST HAD A COUPLE OF QUESTIONS ABOUT LIKE WHY WAS SOMETHING APPROVED, YOU KNOW, LIKE ON A 608TH STREET.

I MEAN, WHY WAS THAT APPROVED WHEN THE STAFF RECOMMENDED DENIAL. AND, YOU KNOW, THE ONE ON SOUTH FLETCHER ABOUT BUILDING HEIGHTS, ABOUT SIDE YARD STAIR ENCROACHMENT. IT DOESN'T DO US ANY GOOD TO CREATE LAND USE PLANS THAT ARE GETTING VARIANCES BEING APPROVED ON THEM. SO I WOULD JUST LIKE TO HAVE THAT CONVERSATION. WE DON'T NECESSARILY HAVE TO HAVE IT TODAY OVER THIS PROCESS. MAYBE WHEN WE GET BACK TOGETHER FACE-TO-FACE WE COULD TALK ABOUT IT.

BUT IT IS SOMETHING THAT I WOULD LIKE TO SEE US MAYBE REVIEW ON A REGULAR BASIS. MAYBE NOT MONTHLY, MAYBE QUARTERLY OR SOMETHING, TO SEE IF THERE IS SOMETHING WE SHOULD BE TWEAKING. THANK YOU.

>> THIS IS PETE STEVENSON. I LOST POWER.

I'M BACK NOW ON MY CELL PHONE. SO I CAN AT LEAST HEAR THINGS.

>> CHAIRMAN: ANYBODY WANT TO COMMENT ON WHAT SHE JUST SAID?

>> I WOULD SECOND IT. THIS IS PETE.

>> CHAIRMAN: I AGREE WITH HER ALSO.

THAT ONE ON THE FACE OF IT LOOKS CONCERNING.

AND I APPRECIATE WHAT SHE IS SUGGESTING IN TERMS OF A LOOP BACK WHERE THE PAB CAN LOOK AT THESE AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND WHAT THE THINKING IS AND MAYBE PROVIDE GUIDANCE DOWN THE LINE.

>> OR MAKE A CHANGE IF WE NEED TO MAKE A CHANGE.

>> CORRECT. >> BOARD MEMBER: I MEAN, I JUST THINK IT'S COMPLETING THE LOOP OF WHAT'S GOING ON.

SO THAT WE'RE AWARE OF WHAT'S GETTING CHANGED.

>> BOARD MEMBER: ARE THE MINUTES AVAILABLE TO US TO LOOK AT WHY THEY POSSIBLY MADE THOSE CHANGES? OR IS THERE TOO MUCH OF A LAG BEHIND ME?

>> SPEAKER: I CAN RESPOND. YES MEETING MINUTES ARE AVAILABLE. AND THERE IS MORE DETAIL PROVIDED IN THE FINDING OF FACT AND CONCLUSIONS OF LAW THAT ARE ISSUED AS PART OF EACH OF THE BOARD ACTIONS THAT ARE TAKEN.

WHETHER IT'S PROFESSIONAL OR DENIAL OF A PARTICULAR VARIANCE.

SO THAT WILL PROVIDE GREATER INSIGHT AS WELL AS TO THE RATIONALE BEHIND THE BOARD'S APPROVAL OR DENIAL, DEPENDING ON THEIR DECISION. BUT I REALLY LIKE THAT YOU'VE HIT ON A POINT THAT IS SO IMPORTANT WITH RESPECT TO PLANNING AND ALL OF THESE PROCESSES.

IN THAT THERE IS THIS LOOP IN, YOU KNOW, LOOKING AT OUR POLICIES AND EVALUATING HOW WELL THEY'RE WORKING FOR OUR COMMUNITY. AND WHERE YOU SEE REPEATED REQUESTS, IS THERE SOMETHING THAT CAN BE STREAMLINED TO AVOID THIS FOR YOUR CITIZENS. AND IN THE PAST WE'VE MAINTAINED LISTS WHERE WE ARE SEEING FREQUENCIES AND THEN WE WILL BRING FORWARD POLICY CHANGES TO THE PLANNING ADVISORY BOARD FOR THAT VERY REASON. BUT I REALLY LOVE THE IDEA THAT YOU HAVE INTRODUCED, MEMBER MEN CHEW, OF PROVIDING SOMETHING MORE ROUTINE ABOUT THAT REPORTING.

I THINK THAT'S A GREAT WAY TO KEEP EVERYONE ENGAGED ABOUT WHAT WE'RE SEEING. CERTAINLY THIS BOARD TRACKER IS ONE WAY THAT WE'RE ABLE TO ACCOMPLISH THAT.

BUT I THINK THERE ARE OTHER WAYS WE CAN TRY TO BETTER DIAL IN ON WHERE SPECIFIC POLICIES ARE BEING REQUESTED FOR VARIANCES.

[00:40:05]

>> BOARD MEMBER: AND I DON'T WANT TO CREATE MORE BURDEN AND WORK FOR YOU ALL. SO, IF YOU ARE DOING THIS TRACKER AT LEAST ALLOWS US THE OPPORTUNITY TO LOOK AT SOMETHING AND SAY IF WE HAD A QUESTION ON IT, WE COULD GO BACK AND SAY WHY ARE WE APPROVING A SETBACK FOR, YOU KNOW, WHATEVER.

JUST SO THAT WE UNDERSTAND WHAT'S HAPPENING.

>> CHAIRMAN: GOOD DISCUSSION. GOOD SUGGESTION.

KELLY, YOU'LL BRING THIS BACK WITH SOME SUGGESTIONS ON EXACTLY

HOW WE MIGHT DO THAT? >> SPEAKER: YES.

AND I THINK MAYBE IT'S THROUGH MAINTAINING THIS LIST EVEN WITHIN THE TRACKER PROVIDING FOR THAT BOARD FINDING AND THE UPDATE THAT'S DONE. WE CAN INCLUDE THOSE CRITERIA WHERE THE BOARD FOUND THE REASON TO BASE THEIR APPROVAL OR DENIAL ON. BUT THEN THROUGH ANOTHER METHOD OF JUST KIND OF, YOU KNOW, NOTING WHERE SECTIONS ROUTINELY

COME UP. >> CHAIRMAN: I JUST WANTED TO NOTE I THINK WE'VE LOST MR. STEVENSON.

UNLESS HE CAN HEAR US? I CAN'T SEE HIM IMAGE.

>> SPEAKER: I DON'T SEE HIM EITHER.

>> CHAIRMAN: SO I THINK, VICTORIA, YOU ARE NOW A VOTING MEMBER. OKAY.

ANY OTHER COMMENTS FROM THE BOARD ON THE STAFF REPORT? IF NOT, WE'RE AT THE POINT IN MEETING WHERE IF THERE'S ANY PUBLIC THAT WISHES TO SAY SOMETHING TO THE BOARD, NOW IS THE TIME FOR PUBLIC COMMENT, IF YOU'D LIKE TO SHARE ANYTHING.

I DON'T KNOW IF THERE'S ANYBODY THERE TO DO THAT.

>> SPEAKER: WE STILL HAVE MR. ANDERSON WHO IS HERE.

IF HE HAS ANYTHING HE'D LIKE TO SHARE.

>> SPEAKER: GOOD EVENING. NO I DON'T.

AGAIN, I'M JUST OBSERVING. >> SPEAKER: THANK YOU.

>> CHAIRMAN: OKAY. IF THERE'S NO OTHER PUBLIC COMMENT THAT BRINGS US THE END OF THE MEETING.

AND UNLESS THERE ARE OTHER COMMENTS, I'M GOING TO ADJOURN THE MEETING AND THANK EVERYONE FOR PARTICIPATING.

IT'S CERTAINLY GOOD TO SEE EVERYBODY.

WAIT ONE LAST QUESTION. JANIECE?

>> THANK YOU. I JUST HAVE ONE REALLY QUICK QUESTION. SINCE THE CITY COMMISSION IS GOING TO A LIVE MEETING FOR THEIR JUNE MEETING, WILL WE BE LIVE FOR JUNE AS WELL? AND IS IT STILL ON JUNE 10TH

LIKE PLANNED? >> CITY ATTORNEY: OUR MEETING IS STILL PLANNED FOR JUNE 10TH AND CITY STAFF IS STILL PLANNING THAT. UNLESS I AM OVERRULED BY THE CITY COMMISSION. IT'S REALLY UP TO-- MEANING THAT I AM PLANNING ON HAVING ANOTHER VIRTUAL MEETING ON JUNE 10TH JUST LIKE THIS. IT'S LEGAL AND THE GOVERNOR'S ALLOWING THAT TO CONTINUE UNTIL JULY 7TH AT LEAST.

BUT IF YOU ALL WOULD REFER, A MAJORITY-- WELL, CERTAINLY YOU CAN COME ANYWAY. SOME OF YOU CAN BE HERE IN PERSON. BUT I GUESS WHAT I AM SAYING IS I AM NOT SAYING THAT WE'RE MEETING IN PERSON ON JUNE 10TH.

WE DON'T HAVE TO LEGALLY. WE'RE TAKING ALL FORMS OF PUBLIC COMMENT. WE HAVE INVITED THE PUBLIC IF THEY WANT TO BE HERE IN PERSON. WITH SOCIAL DISTANCING OF COURSE. BUT I GUESS I'D LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU ALL WHAT YOUR THOUGHTS ARE ABOUT THAT.

>> CHAIRMAN: I WOULD OFFER I'VE TALKED TO TAMI ABOUT THIS.

AND I BELIEVE WE SHOULD CONTINUE TO HAVE A VIRTUAL MEETING AT LEAST FOR JUNE. AND THE REASON FOR THAT IS ALTHOUGH I THINK SOME PEOPLE ARE COMFORTABLE WITH GOING TO A PUBLIC MEETING, I THINK THERE ARE SOME CITIZENS WHO ARE NOT.

AND I THINK IF WE INSIST ON AN IN-PERSON MEETING THAT WE ARE POSSIBLY PRECLUDING SOMEBODY FROM PARTICIPATING AND I DON'T THINK THAT'S RIGHT. SO I THINK WE OUGHT TO SHARPEN UP OUR VIRTUAL MEETING PROCESS. MAKE IT EASIER FOR THE PUBLIC TO INTACTION AND COMMENT. BUT I THINK WE SHOULD DO AT LEAST ANOTHER VIRTUAL MEETING IN JUNE.

THAT IS MY VIEW. I THINK MR. BENNETT YOU HAD A COMMENT PREVIOUS. NO?

OKAY. >> THAT'S FINE.

I WILL CERTAINLY DEFER TO THE CHAIR'S WISHES.

AND JUST WANTED TO GET CLARITY ON THAT ISSUE.

THANK YOU. >> CITY ATTORNEY: MR. ROLAND

RAISED HIS HAND. >> BOARD MEMBER: THANK YOU.

I CONCUR WITH THE CHAIR. I THINK IT'S IMPERATIVE THAT WE HOLD ANOTHER VIRTUAL MEETING AND EVEN CONSIDER THE VIRTUAL MEETING IN JULY. WE REALLY DON'T HAVE ALL THE FACTS IN FRONT OF US YET. SO I AGREE WITH MR. CARR.

AT A MINIMUM THE NEXT MEETING IS VIRTUAL AND POSSIBLY JULY, TOO.

[00:45:02]

>> CHAIRMAN: I WOULD AGREE. ANY OTHER COMMENTS ON THAT

POINT? >> CITY MANAGER: MAY I.

THIS IS TAMI BACH AGAIN. THAT HAS BEEN MY PLAN AND MY VIEW ALTHOUGH I HAVE NO PROFESSIONAL STATUS OF ANY MEDICAL TYPE. I THOUGHT WHY WOULD WE-- IF ANY BOARD MEMBERS WANT TO AEND TEND OR MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC WANT TO ATTEND VIRTUALLY IN THESE TIMES I YOU I WE CONTINUE DOING IT AS LONG AS THE GOVERNOR'S EXECUTIVE ORDERS ALE US TO DO THAT.

JUST SO YOU KNOW MY THINKING. AND I AM THE ONE THAT-- SINCE I'M REPRESENTING MOST OF THE-- ALL OF THE QUASI JUDICIAL BOARDS AND STANDING COMMITTEES IN THE CITY THAT I'VE TOLD STAFF THAT IF YOU JUST ALLOW ME TO BE THE ONE THAT DECIDES, OBVIOUSLY, I WORK FOR YOU, SO AS A BOARD YOU PREFER TO DO THAT YOU JUST LET US KNOW. BUT FOR NOW WE'RE GOING TO DO IT

AS LONG AS THE LAW ALLOWS. >> CHAIRMAN: I THINK YOU CAN TAKE IT-- THIS IS SINCE THE PAB. THAT WE CONTINUE TO HAVE VIRTUAL MEETINGS. MR. ROLAND'S COMMENT WAS THROUGH JULY. I CONCUR.

IF ANYBODY HAS A DIFFERENT OPINION, PLEASE SPEAK UP.

BUT I HAVE A RATHER STRONG OPINION ABOUT THAT ISSUE FOR THE REASONS I SAID. SO, I'M VERY PLEASED THAT YOU ALL SEEM TO AGREE WITH THAT. ARE THERE ANY OTHER COMMENTS?

>> THIS IS PETE STEVENSON. ONE COMMENT, TAMI.

MANY OF US WERE SIGNED UP FOR THE ANNUAL TRAINING, SUNSHINE LAWS AND SO FORTH AND THAT FELL APART BECAUSE OF THINGS HAPPENING. ARE WE GOING TO TRY TO REDO THAT PROCESS OR HAVE THAT TRAINING MAYBE LATER IN THE YEAR?

>> CITY ATTORNEY: AND JUST LET ME CLARIFY FIRST.

FIRST OF ALL, THAT IS ONLY REQUIRED TO THEIR CITY COMMISSION. BUT I REALIZE THAT A BUNCH OF YOU ARE STILL VERY INTERESTED IN IT.

I ACTUALLY HADN'T THOUGHT ABOUT IT.

WHAT WE TOLD OUR ELECTED OFFICIALS BECAUSE THEY HAVE A TIME THAT THEY HAVE TO DO IT. SO THEY NEEDED TO GET THAT DONE ONLINE. FOR THE REST OF YOU, THAT'S AN INTERESTING QUESTION. LET ME THINK ABOUT IT.

I CERTAINLY IF WE'RE ALL BACK IN A ROOM TOGETHER I CAN DO TRAINING HERE MONTHS AND MONTHS OR A YEAR FROM NOW.

BUT I ALSO COULD DO IT VIRTUALLY.

I ALREADY HAVE A POWER POINT THAT'S BEEN PREPARED AND I CHANGED THE CASE SCENARIOS THAT WE DISCUSSED.

SO I CAN THINK ABOUT PUTTING TOGETHER A WEBINAR TYPE OF PRESENTATION FOR OUR BOARD MEMBERS.

THAT MIGHT BE HELPFUL. SO I WILL DO THAT.

THANK YOU. I'LL DO IT.

I'LL WORK ON IT. >> CHAIRMAN: ANYTHING ELSE? OKAY. HEARING NOTHING, WE ARE ADJOURNED.

* This transcript was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.